Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant and BioBase4SME will be represented at and involved in EFIB 2016 in several ways:
BioBase4SME Project Manager Dr. Lieve Hoflack will give a plenary talk @ EFIB 2016 entitled: ‘Progress in innovative plants that have received support from BioBase4SME’
- Timing: Day 1 – Track C ‘Innovation’ – 3.45pm
- More information: www.efibforum.com
Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant and BioBase4SME will be part of the FLEMISH PAVILLION. The Flemish Pavillion is a 40m2 booth and an initiative of 8 founding members:
- Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant (initiator) – also representing the BioBase4SME project
- essenscia / FI-SCH
- Flanders Investment and Trade Agency (FIT Agency)
- Ghent Bio-Economy Valley (GBEV) – also representing the SuperBIO project
- Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research (ILVO)
- Port of Ghent
- VIB (Flemish Institute for Biotechnology)
EFIB PitchFest: EFIB PitchFest 2016 is a programme of investor-ready support for innovative SMEs seeking an opportunity to secure a minimum €1 million investment for their business. SMEs will be taken through a programme of business mentoring and pitch training provided by their regional agency. One SME from each region will be selected to pitch to a judging panel of investors in a specially formatted session during EFIB 2016.
The Flemish region (through a FINMIX selection panel) has successfully mentored several SMEs and has selected two SMEs to pitch at EFIB. The names of the selected SMEs will be announced ASAP. Their pitches are scheduled on Day 1 (Track B).
FLEMISH – SCOTTISH NETWORKING DRINK: More information ASAP.