The ‘Pitch Perfect and Boost the European Bioeconomy’ event is a one day event of intense cross-border and cross-sectoral pitching, matchmaking and networking, with the aim to link industry to innovative (biobased) technologies, innovators to investors and to create new partnerships for the future and the further development of innovative, cross-border and cross-sectoral industrial value chains in the biobased economy.
The event will host 9 pitch sessions of 90 minutes each. This means that you can learn from 99 inspiring pitches. Each session will have its specific focus:
- Four sessions (44 pitches in total) will be dedicated to “Start-ups/SMEs looking for finance”
- One session with focus on biowaste conversion technologies
- One session with focus on microbial protein transition players
- One session with focus on new investments and developments in the EU scale-up and demonstration scene
- One session with focus on a wide range of emerging innovative technologies for the bioeconomy not to exclude any interesting developments.
- One session with focus on corporate challenges for a sustainable futuref
Join us on September 25th at the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel!