International conference on precision fermentation of milk proteins
Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark
22.01.2024 - 23.01.2024
Meet our Business Development Manager Rakesh Nair, who will enlighten the audience with a keynote speech entitled “Infrastructure for upscaling precision fermentation”.
During the presentation Rakesh will address:
- The overall challenges and opportunities of scaling up food proteins produced by precision fermentation from lab to industrial production;
- The critical infrastructure elements to get it right.
The objective of this conference is to enlighten participants on the potentials and barriers for precision fermentation of milk proteins as a way to radically reduce GHG emissions from our food system.
The conference addresses the elements of the value chain:
- Policy framework, regulation, and roadmap for a transition toward a sustainable food system
- Robust, efficient production organisms for precision fermentation of food
- Bio-streams, circular economy, GHG emission and LCA (Upcycling of local residual bio-streams to production media for precision fermentation of milk proteins)
- Scaling up – from lab to industrial production
- Production infrastructure of scale, optimization, process control
- Downstream processing – from bioreactor to powder ingredients
- Business model, Investment, venture capital
- Consumer acceptance, nutrition, taste, texture, functionality, and price